The Scutum Group is committed to a sustainable development of its operations and to minimise its impact on the environment and climate by following specific practices to help to build a healthier and environmentally-focused future for all with:
- Energy-efficient products and solutions;
- Compliance with the UN’s Global Compact initiative guidelines;
- Optimisation of the transport services and logistics flows, helping to reduce our carbon emissions;
- Numerous certifications obtained or in progress: GEHSE, MASE, and others;
- Environmentally-friendly work spaces in all our offices around Europe;
- Ensuring sustanaible work practices within the Scutum direct operations and our suppliers.